Homelessness in Geelong: Legal & non-legal collaboration
There will also be a panel made up representatives of legal and non-legal services in Geelong including:
- Barwon Community Legal Service;
- Victoria Legal Aid; and
- the Barwon South West Homelessness Network.
The panelists will discuss:
- Links between homelessness and the legal need in Geelong;
- Relationships between legal and non-legal service providers in the Geelong area;
- Examples of effective collaboration between legal and non-legal service providers; and
- The results of a legal needs report prepared by Homeless Law, and details about how legal services in Geelong can be accessed by community agencies.
This is a FREE event. Please feel free to distribute this event amongst your networks.
Proudly supported by the City of Greater Geelong.
When: Tuesday 14 October 2014, 11am to 1pm
Location: Geelong City Hall, 30 Gheringhap St, Geelong
RSVP: 7 October 2014.
Registrations for this event have now closed.